|Number of Pupils
d’Overbroeck’s is a highly successful, forward-looking and innovative school in Oxford. We are well known for our excellent teaching and pastoral care, helping students develop as individuals not just academically. We pride ourselves on preparing students superbly well for the next stage of their education, whether that be A-levels or university.
d’Overbroeck’s has three campuses in central Oxford:
- A Sixth Form of around 370 students studying A-levels before going on to top universities in the UK such as King’s College London, Cambridge, UCL, Oxford, Imperial and LSE. Students study in our state-of-the-art Sixth Form Centre that was refurbished only a couple of years ago. Around 50% of our students are boarders, with 50% day students. We offer a wide range of subjects (35 A-level subjects) in any combination and a dynamic, happy learning environment.
- An international school of 100 students aged 13-16 years old. The International School is a stepping stone for international students starting within the British education system. All of our students board with us and are supported by staff who understand the issues arising from studying in a different country. Study options include one and two year IGCSE courses and one and two term high school Study Abroad courses.
- A day school of around 200 students for 11-16 year old on the GCSE curriculum for local Oxford families.
- d’Overbroeck’s School Facts
- 50/50 split of domestic and international students at Sixth Form. 50/50 split of day and boarding students
- Offers 35 A-level subject options in any combination
- Top school in Oxfordshire for progress at A-level and in top 1% of all schools in England
- 11 students maximum per class
- In 2021 we opened a state-of-the-art Arts Centre available to students at the three campuses
- Wide range of co-curricular activities including Sport, Art, Music and Drama
Full boarding is available at The International School and Sixth Form. Weekly boarding options are available at Sixth Form. Our boarding houses are conveniently nestled in attractive residential areas surrounding Oxford city entre.